Hardworking people demand a hardworking mobile computer and nothing does the job like the Zebra’s new MC3300. From front-of-store to the warehouse, it has the features – such as increased picking rates, easier aim and much more – that finish the job.
MULTIPLE FORM FACTORS
- Configured four ways – pistol-grip, turret with rotating head, straight shooter 0o scan and 45º scan –
giving you options for every use case.
- A mobile computer designed with ergonomics and performance in mind.
WORLD-CLASS DATA CAPTURE
- Captures data from as far away as 70 feet.
- Takes on low- and high-impact scanning scenarios, reliably scans at low, intermediate and long ranges and accurately captures multiple barcodes with a single trigger pull.
RUGGED AND LONG-LASTING
- Withstands drops from up to 5 feet (1.5 m), and 1,000 tumbles from 3.2 feet (1 m).
- IP54 sealed against dust and spills, and the touchscreen is made of scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass.
- Colleagues can connect in an instant from anywhere in your facility, with Wi-Fi-enabled WorkForce Connect and push-to-talk capabilities.
COMPATIBLE WITH MC3200
- Equipped with accessories that give your business an extra edge. We have holsters and handstraps that help your workforce work comfortably.
- Zebra existing MC3200 charging cradles and other accessories are also compatible to MC3300 models.
ANDROID OS AND SUPPORT
- Zebra makes the transition to Android simple, seamless and with minimal impact to end-users. And, it’s backed by 10 years of Zebra OneCare support and Bar Code Direct’s Help Desk.
The New MC3300 is eligible for the GO Zebra GO Bar Code Direct Trade-In Program, delivering mobile computing power to your work force with instant rebates. Call 1-800-343-1750 to talk with a Bar Code Direct Consultant.