Cold Chain Management
When designing your product, you always have your end consumer in mind. So, why not apply the same consideration when implementing your supply chain? Every year, thousands of people fall ill because a product’s quality changed from the time it left its original facility. Don’t sacrifice your hard earned revenue on product spoilage or legal fees.
Bar Code Direct’s team of cold chain logistic experts can help your organization create a custom solution to get your products to the right place, at the right time, at the right temperature. We have significant experience in two industries that use cold chains the most: healthcare and wholesale distribution.
- Temperature monitoring for every step of your supply chain
- Easy to install wireless sensors; takes a few minutes instead of a few days
- Monitor all temperature and location activity through a single online dashboard
- Real-time alerts when the temperature begins to rise in your cooling units, nip the problem in the bud before it damages your product
- Bird’s eye view of each shipment as it goes from warehouse, to truck, to final consumer. Provides you with the ability to pinpoint weaknesses in your cold chain
- Auto-generated, easy-to-read reports that comply with Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines
By plane, train, or automobile, Bar Code Direct’s team will ensure that your temperature-sensitive products get from Point A to Point B at the exact same quality they were the moment they left your hands.
You don't have to be a logistics expert to have an effective and efficient cold chain system. You just need Bar Code Direct to create and manage it for you.