Wireless mobile computing and barcoding technologies are transforming the way companies do business and offering opportunities to increase productivity, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
Installing or upgrading a system can help you streamline business-critical processes, automate data capture, and improve accuracy and visibility throughout your operations.
However, achieving this can be daunting if you’re a small business and you don’t have the IT staff or expertise to do it on your own.
Common Challenges of Technology Evaluation and Adoption
- Many small businesses are unsure of how to implement new technologies and process improvements. Without a thorough understanding of the latest innovations and best practices, it can be difficult to assess your current operations and identify the best and most cost-effective options for your business.
- New technologies and trends are emerging all the time. It can be difficult to keep up with these in your own industry, let alone for enterprises generally. Whether it’s Windows mobile reaching the end of its life or a new Zebra mobile computer that increases worker productivity by 14%, it can seem challenging to make truly informed technology decisions.
- There are plenty of do-it-yourself and self-help articles for businesses online, but it can be overwhelming to sift through it all and decide which sources are reputable. There’s also the question of whether this advice really applies to your business. Ultimately, there’s no “one size fits all” solution when it comes to barcoding and mobile computing.
How the Right Technology Provider Can Help
When you’re facing these questions and uncertainties, an experienced technology provider can be a huge help. Any provider specializing in enterprise technologies should offer consulting services to its clients. That’s what we do at Bar Code Direct.
We offer full-service consulting and expertise based on decades of experience in designing, installing, and maintaining barcoding and mobile computing systems for businesses of all sizes.
Bar Code Direct keeps up with all the latest trends and advances in technology, so our clients don’t have to. We also bring the latest technology best practices and insights based on our work with our customers and vendors.
This, along with our hardware and software expertise, allows us to recommend and design effective barcoding and mobile computing systems, including full-service analysis, planning, development, installation, and support services.
Whether a customer’s goal is to add applications and hardware, modify existing solutions, or redesign and enhance workflow processes, we help them meet their crucial business requirements from a hardware and software perspective.
In an industry crowded with off-the-shelf, do-it-yourself business products and applications, we proudly build custom enterprise solutions for each and every client, backed by our unparalleled professional services.
We provide a comprehensive collection of consulting services:
- Consultation and on-site review of your current and projected challenges
- Design, installation, and activation of software, including integration into your current system
- Reliable, durable, and warrantied equipment from Zebra technologies
- Solutions custom-tailored to your environment and users
- Hands-on support and field service
- Insight into industry-specific regulations and security best practices
- Comprehensive data reporting
- Ongoing maintenance, repair, and upgrades
- Free loaner equipment to minimize downtime
- A range of inventory and materials management services, freeing you to focus on your other business priorities.
The bottom line is that you don’t need to be a barcoding or mobility expert to have an efficient enterprise wireless mobile computing system. At Bar Code Direct, we can create and manage it for you.
Contact us now to learn more and request a free consultation for your business or call us at 1.800.343.1750