Direct Store Delivery
A large national beverage manufacturer had recently transitioned to a 150-truck, direct store delivery system. With a completely mobile-based salesforce, they needed operational support that could be implemented in real time, and offered a centralized, local solution.
We created a localized, sophisticated support system that provided asset tracking, lifecycle management as well as device and software troubleshooting. We also integrated our local technical team with the beverage companies logistics department to speed up all interactions.
We customized a solution that provided live, localized Help Desk support, mobile-device management and ticket tracking to help drivers and salespeople resolve technical issues in real time. We also warehoused spare devices so we could immediately solve device issues without additional downtime.
Our unique, tailored approach gave drivers and salespeople a fast, dependable resource for all technical support needs. Problems were solved quickly, allowing all personnel to focus on providing superior customer service across the board.
- MC67 Handheld Units for Sales Representatives
- VIP Route Sales Software
- MC67 handheld units and Zebra Printers for Delivery Drivers
- VIP Route Delivery Software
- SOTI Mobile Device Management
- Help Desk with Issue Track, Call Center tracking software
- Staging & Configuration for all Handheld Scanners/Printers
- Spare Pool Managementand Processing of Damaged Devices via Manufacturers Repair Depot