What We Do
What We’re About
The Accounting/Sales Support position is responsible for performing a variety of accounting functions: including but not limited to: entering estimates, processing orders and invoicing for Customers; processing orders to vendors and payables; managing service contracts and renewals, updating sales leads, and assisting sales team with order status.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Utilizes accounting system and spreadsheets
- Creates Purchase Orders and places orders with Vendors
- Enters payables and creates corresponding invoice to Customer
- Prepares journal entries for month end close
- Works with end-user portals
- Manages Service Contracts and Renewals for Customers
- Maintains records to facilitate the orderly file system of permanent records for adherence to recordretention policy
- Works with sales team to update leads, order status and general sales support
- Must have Customer Service skills
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or minimum four or more years’ experience in accounting or relatedbusiness area required.
- Proficient using Excel.
- QuickBooks Online Experience preferred.
Ability to: Meet deadlines and prioritize tasks; workefficiently with minimal supervision; detailed oriented.
Call us today at 800-343-1750
and learn how our consultants can help